Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hello, Hello, Are you there?????

 The last time we used this blog it was a necessary tool but not a happy one. Lets get it back up and running again for happier occassions.  I feel like I am losing touch with our Michigan and Colorado family and also it will be a one stop place to catch up on what family members are doing. Hey, here goes the first tid bit:

Quinn will be running at the STATE Cross Country race in Columbus on Saturday. He will be running with the Varsity squad. Not bad for a freshman.
Robyn got me these gorgeous dresses for my "girls" Thanks Robyn, now they are ready for the holiday party season. Paris Hilton has nothing on my girls! 
 
Monday, Bette/Mom/Grandma/friend goes into the hospital for a knee replacement. Sally is going to call me and let me know how things are going. I will keep you all updated here if that is OK.

Please spread the word to other family members. If you want to post something or just comment - go ahead. (No CAT pictures Sandy!) Let us know what you are up to. That means you too grandkids and great-grandkids. Will you at least just post your name in the comment section after this post so I know that you have been contacted about the blog being up and running again.
 
We gotta stay in touch with each other!



8 comments:

Janie 1962 said...

I'm here, and if I could figure out how to post cat pictures....it would take up SEVERAL pages!

Liska said...

We had a deer by our mailbox a couple of days ago, and I'll bet Hannah has some killer squirrel pics! Chris, the girls look... adorable in their fancy threads.

Anonymous said...

thanks for getting this under way chris, great idea. 60 or not your okey. altho it is hard to believe i have a daughter 60 when i am 65, oh well, who cares, not me.

Anonymous said...

thanks chris, lets go to work.....

Chris said...

Who was the last one to blog? You may need to sign your name cause it comes out Anonymous

John S. said...

Golly Jeepers this is keen. Come on gang lets help this old lady out. Post away!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw a dog by my couch, she was black. Her name was Sam.

Chris I was just kidding about the old lady comment, I threw in lady to let you know I was kidding.

Ok I was kidding about the lady crack.

Chris said...

shut up or I will hit you with my walker!

Liska said...

You know John, you're not far enough behind Chris to safely make fun of her age.... Now Sandy and I have plenty of room~