Thursday, November 11, 2010

Lisa

Just had a call from Lisa. She still does not know what is going on but at least she is comfortable. She said she had had a slight case of the flu on Tuesday but went back to work on Wednesday. She was coming back from lunch and started to have really bad stomach cramps. She went into the restroom and they became so bad she couldn't move. A coworker found her and they called an ambulance. She said she was in horrible horrible pain from 1:00 to after 8:00 last night, when they finally gave her something to help. They are going to take it easy with fluids and see what she can tolerate. Her phone number at Miami Valley is 208-1133. No one has said if she is going home or what the plan is. If you talk to her and there is more news please update here so we all know what is going on.

3 comments:

Chris said...

I just talked to Lisa. She has kept her lunch down so she may be released this evening. She is very tired and just wants to sleep in her own bed. She will post later tonight or tomorrow with the details.
Also, Robyn said Bette called her a little while ago. She is feeling good. She told Robyn that she is progressing faster than last time and will probably be moved to the first floor (rehab) tomorrow.

Liska said...

I'm home. I know I have made fun of other people rushing to the emergency room for every little boo-boo, but DARN! I've never been in so much pain in my life! And yes, they think it was the flu. I'm much better tonight. I'm wiped out and feel like I went 1,000 rounds with Mohamad Ali, but I'll survive. I'm bedding down for the night and taking tomorrow off work. Love to you all.
Hey, Chris, I really wanted to start a new post but couldn't figure out how- got any pointers?

Chris said...

In the line above the blog you should see your email address and then the word NEW POST. Sandy had trouble because she was signed in with an old email address. Hope this helps